Demo Reel - Origin of the Meta Knight Demo Reel - Origin of the Meta Knight

Hey, great 3d animation!!!, the fact that you are doing it all by yourself is amazing.
Keep up the good work, I know is tough, specially in this early stage, just keep pushing!
Have fun!

K-B-Miller responds:

Thank you so much, that made my day! :D I'm hoping by doing this, my animating skills will get better overtime. Learning by doing :) Thanks again!

Louis Louis

Cool animation man! Glad it had a happy ending! I thought Louis wasn't going to make it!
Una cosa mas, tmb soy Argentino y recien estoy empezando con esto, cuando puedas pasate por mi canal d youtube, no me vendria nada mal tu opinion en esto.
That's all my friend! keep up the good work!

Schnuron responds:

Thanks, Oblitus! I had to find a fitting ending for those two characters.

Ah bueno. Ahi veo.

Animando solo fue una patada en los huevos para este corto, pero estoy feliz de que lo haya terminado personalmente.

3000 Chapter 1: Alone and Lost (Remastered) 3000 Chapter 1: Alone and Lost (Remastered)

Cool animation dude! Loved the serious tone. Of course there is room for improvement but you seem very passionate about the project so I wouldn't worry about it, you'll get there!
Keep it up!

TFnemesis95 responds:

I appercaite it man! I know the audio is shit but have to start somewhere:) i appercaite the review thank you